Yesterday I mentioned the moment I was forced to come face to face with the one Central Struggle that's the root of ALL struggles...
The thing that the Media and the Government would be happier if you never realized...
And the one struggle you must triumph over in order to experience the actualization of your Dreams...
It was 25 years ago when it happened...
There I was, feet planted on the dirty blue floor mat of my little gym...
It was more than an hour after my last student left, and there I stood, staring at my reflection...
I can't remember what made me start looking, but I couldn't tear my gaze away...
And the longer I stared, the more of a stranger the man in the mirror became...
I don't know how long I stood there... hypnotized by the piercing blue eyes looking back at me...
Everything else in my vision started to blur together...
A ringing rose in my ears, until all my thoughts were drownd out by a defeaning, buzzing roar...
My hands started to tingle...
And the stranger's eyes burned into me, looking for something...
Looking for the Reason WHY...
Why did I wake up every day with crushing pain in my chest, gut twisted in knots...
Why was I over 10k in debt to the IRS, teetering on the brink of bankruptcy...
Why did I feel fatigued and worn down all the time, having to FORCE myself to seem energetic for my students...
Why did all the instructors I hired inevitably QUIT, leaving me with even MORE classes to teach...
And, most terrifying of all, why did I feel NUMB inside, caring less every day about who came to class and who didn't, feeling indifferent about the vocation I had devoted my life to...
The stranger's eyes bore into me, looking for the TRUTH...
And all of a sudden, the ringing in my ears and the tingling sensation seemed to reach a climax...
Then they stopped.
And I was looking at myself again...
Only now I was the stranger, looking at the man I had been up until a split second ago...
Because something clicked...
I'd seen the TRUTH, and realized the REASON behind every point of pain in my life...
And the man I had been was no more.
He and everything he had believed about work, money, happiness, and dreams... were DEAD.
And a now I stood in his place.
From that moment on, things got better...
And better and better and better.
Armed with this life-changing realization, I went on to accomplish everything I could've hoped to with my martial arts school...
And when the time came to completely change my career path and leave everything I had built behind, that same realization allowed me to do it Confidently and Friction Free...
Now, I bet you want to know what it is I realized that night, more than 2 decades ago...
And the Central STRUGGLE that it allowed me to overcome...
And I'm going to tell you EXACTLY what it is...
Tomorrow morning at 7AM CST ;-)
Peace & Power
Jesse Elder
P.S. Like I said before, what I realized that night is the most important of the 12 Universal Struggles that all people must overcome...
These 12 Struggles are divided into 3 categories:
Struggles of Plan...
Struggles of Path...
and Struggles of Purpose.
I'll fill you in on all the details over the next few days...
No comments:
Post a Comment